We Assembled it According to Instructions…Awesome!

So after sitting in a box in the foyer for two weeks we finally put my new planter together. I’m rather pleased with the result.

The assembly process was fairly easy and the only glitch was that the top boards on the sides are too short to line up the way the instructions say so we had to improvise. Other than that it was easy.

And of course no planter is complete without a few plants so I’ve started with Cubanelle peppers.  This weekend I’ll add basil and probably some lettuce seeds.  I am so behind in my lettuce planting, I haven’t planted the first seed yet!

UPDATE: I managed to plant three rows of lettuce tonight before the sun set, Oakleaf, Beulah Red and some type of salad mix. None of the seed were fresh but since I keep them in the fridge I should get a decent germination rate.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s